Fugen's machine vision lighting manufacturer is widely used in the Manufacturing Lights & Lighting industry and is widely recognized by customers.Fugen always adheres to the service concept to meet customers' needs. We are committed to providing customers with one-stop solutions that are timely, efficient and economical.
Fugen regards honesty as the foundation and treats customers sincerely when providing services. We solve their problems in time and provide one-stop and thoughtful services.
1. The tests for Fugen dmx strobe controller cover a few aspects. They are mainly electric leakage, overload, PCB performance, overvoltage, and insulation tests.
2. This product has high heat dissipation rate. The heat dispassion design helps to protect its internal components from overheating.
3. This product is safe to use. It will produce extremely low levels of UV and IR, protecting the objects being illuminated.
4. Shanghai Fugen Automation Tech Co.,Ltd. will make full preparation for outer package of strobe light controller .
5. Comprehensive solutions about strobe light controller can be provided by our professional service team.
1. Serving as a leading supplier of strobe light controller , Shanghai Fugen Automation Tech Co.,Ltd. always sets high demand on quality and service.
2. Shanghai Fugen Automation Tech Co.,Ltd. is especially technologically leading.
3. We fulfill our social responsibilities in our operations. One of our main concerns is the environment. We take steps to reduce our carbon footprint, which is good for companies and society. Contact us! We insist on sustainable development. We guide business partners to improve the social, ethical and environmental consequences of their products, services and supply chains. Contact us! Our company is striving for green manufacturing. Rigorous conservation and efficiency programs minimize the use of natural resources and reduce greenhouse gas emissions. We strive to minimize the negative environmental impact in every aspect of our business. We are looking for ways to incrementally improve the production process, such as reducing wastes, pollution, and energy consumption.