Please do register on our business forum at http://www.nigeriabusinessplace.com , where you can build business links and network no matter region of business or current location.
SOURCING FOR FORCADOS LIGHT CRUDE OIL FROM NIGERIA
Foraminifera, a business development firm your petroleum sector of your Nigeria economy, hereby express our in order to work with end buyers of Nigerians Forcados light crude oil, in the sourcing and sales of the product through reliable sellers in order to remove the difficulty associated with the business.
Below is our standard procedure for a successful completion of this transaction.
Product: Standard Export Grade Nigerian Forcados Light Crude Oil (FLCO)
Trade Model: Tanker to Tanker (TTT) / Tanker Take (TTO)
Price: A reflection of the prevalent price. It was in dollars or naira, the official legal tender in Nigeria.www.farriconsultingng.blogspot.com
Payment: DLC, reinstated either per shipment or monthly. DLC cannot be divisible. DLC can be transferable single only, if the transferee is specified, with banking, globe SPA.
Commission: Buyer strongly discourages fees how the total is greater than $2. Buyer strongly discourages more than two groups; sellers' side and buyers' side and also the fee must be 50/ 40.
1. Seller signs SPA
2. Buyer signs SPA
3. Buyer sends CPA, Q88 and ATL
4. Seller's vessel master sends NOR to the buyer's vessel master
5. Buyers issues a DLC into the seller for the payment on the product
6. Buyers vessel master send ETA to the sellers vessel master
7. Both vessels meet for trans-shipment. Transfer of crude takes place and the total time you will the entire cargo to the transferred shall not exceed eight (8) days.
8. Buyer undertakes Q and Q inspection during transfer
9. Documentation formalities performed by buyers' vessel master including Q and Q check. Shipping and Q and Q documents are faxed and sent into the buyer amazing bank.
10. Seller provides invoice based on actual barrels transferred. Buyer's bank upon confirmation and verification of shipping documents send payments by swift wire transfer to sellers and paymasters banking account as produced in the Spa.
1. Seller signs SPA
2. Buyer signs SPA with ATB and supercargo details
3. Seller issues ATB
4. Buyer conducts Q and Q
5. Buyer issues a DLC to the seller for your payment of your product
6. Documentation formalities for that re-chartering within the vessel is done. Shipping and Q and Q documents are faxed and pumped to the buyer and his bank.
7. Seller provides invoice based while on the Q and Q. Buyer's bank upon confirmation and verification of shipping documents send payments by swift wire transfer to sellers and paymasters banking account as produced in the Hot spa.
Under arrangement we likewise arrange for the loading in the product off of the terminal.
Going forward, do write to us at email@example.com for our mandate letter to enable us start work as well as firm. Might read through our website at internet.foramfera.com or blog world wide web.farriconsultingng.blogspot.com for other investment opportunities in Nigeria.
Anaekwe Everistus Nnamdi is a Business Development Consultant during the day and blogs on investment opportunities in Nigeria by Night. He's the administrator of world wide web.nigeriabusinessplace.com ,a forum focused on business in Nigeria.
To contribute / advertise your business and browse about other investment opportunities from other writers and organizations, register on the forum.
Visit his inspiring and educative blogs at
You can reach the article author on + 234 (0) 8033782777, +234 (0) 7082530855 or